Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferguson [45th]

Ferguson [45th]

Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!   Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Unit Name: 9th Infantry Division
CO: Second Lieutenant K. Eldridge
XO: Technical Sergeant J. Fife
NCOIC: Staff Sergeant C. Conner
Unit Liaison: Technician Fifth Grade/Corporal Ratliff
Soldier Count: 19
Website/Forums: www.the9thid.com
Server IP(s): Pub Server 8.6.74.207:27015
Ventrilo/TeamSpeak: vent6.gameservers.com
Additional Notes: PM me on steam if you want the password to come and chat with us. Smile

I hope your unit succeeds and grows to be a great strong unit! Remember, making your own unit is hard. 99.6% of units that are made nowadays fail. Don't give up! Smile

If you need any help with your forums, just send me a shout, I do basically everything forums back with the 9th. Smile

Also, go to www.realismradio.com for all your realism radio news, our XO and a former soldier of ours are the hosts. The pod casts have a decent amount of information for a new unit. Please listen in! Smile

Sincerely,
Technician Fifth Grade/Corporal William Ferguson
S-1 Officer
Unit Resources Officer
Company Clerk
Recruiting Officer
Back to top Go down
Dang 45th ID

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!   Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Thank you for stopping by T/5
Back to top Go down
https://45th-infantry.darkbb.com
Ferguson [45th]

Ferguson [45th]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!   Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Mhmm! Smile

Hope to scrim with you guys again, that was an intense scrimmage. Was that your first?

Back to top Go down
Dang 45th ID

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!   Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Ferguson [9th ID] wrote:
Mhmm! Smile

Hope to scrim with you guys again, that was an intense scrimmage. Was that your first?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://45th-infantry.darkbb.com
Star [45th]

Star [45th]

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!   Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:10 am

thanks for stopping by! We'll set up more scrims later on in the future. Thanks for all the help guys [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!   Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the 9th Infantry Division!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: War Office :: Unit Relations-
Jump to: